Tuesday, June 14

Fluid Architecture - Week 14 - Part D

Today I am working on the fly through videos. Basically I drew a path and I made the camera follow the path. This is to show the perspective of a user walking around my building.

Attempt 01

This video had some problems with the lighting. So i need to put more lighting into the site.

Attempt 02


The main problem that I am facing is that, while the camera moves the camera is becomes a bit shaky, since its following the hand drawn line. I need to try to draw the line more precisely.

Attempt 03

Final Video.
For the final video, I combined the attempt 02 video and the attempt 03 video togather, and put some music behind it. It did not come out as good as i expected, as the while the camera moves along the path, it becomes very shaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment