Sunday, May 22

Fluid Architecture - Week 12

Today what I am working on is editing the form a bit. I removed the walls, and I am rotating the right side of the building in such a way that the structure forms the wall and the roof itself. But I am maintaining the walls made on the left side of the form.

Il post some pictures of how it looked before and how it is changed now.


Before
After

So basically, what I have done here is that, I rotated the overhang in BLUE in such a way that it sits on the ground. This way it also creates an opening fo the people to enter into the spaces. It also acts both as a OVERHANG CREATING AN INTERIOR SPACE, rather than an overhang creating an outdoor space.




ENTRANCES
So by rotating the overhang, I have created two entrances, where people can come in and go out of the building from two sides. It also acts as a pavillion kind of a place or a TRANSITIONAL spaces where people can move through the building spaces.

 view showing the circulation of people through the building
Entrance 1
Entrance 2

From both the pictures you can see how the overhang is now supported by the ground.


ROOF GARDENS
I also worked on making grass on the roof, to create a roof garden which will act as an outdoor area where people can walk upto.
Here is the process how I did it.


I tried to render the images, but the file seems too big because of the grass.. So what I will do is, try to create the grass on half of the roof so that the file will be a bit smaller.


No comments:

Post a Comment