Thursday, April 28

Fluid Architecture - Generating a Form

Today I am going to put my folie into context and try to generate a form by doing fluid experiments and generating hair particles using the force fields.

1.Particle simulation test
I am just experimenting on particle simulation. But the first experiment I did, the particles seemed to be glowing. There is some material on it.



 So I removed the material from my folie, but the results are the same.

2. Hair particle -  to generate a form
Experiment 1
I managed to get a form generated from the hair particles and moving the force field over and around the bridge. But I am not yet satisfied with the form I got. Maybe if I cant get a nicer form, I can have this as my backup.



Experiment 2
This time, I placed the force fields over the bridge, and towards the city in opposite locations. Refer to my screen screencast below to understand more. And I am editing the hair particles to generate a satisfied form.
Part A



Part B


Experiment 3
For this experiment, I placed the force fields, one at the bridge, one over the river and one on the city.



Experiment 4
For this experiment, I just moved around the force fields around the context to get a good form




Next I started modifying the results of each experiment to get a form I like. I was working on the result of experiment 3 and modified it by rotating different parts of it to get the final form for my building.

http://www.screenr.com/post
How the form will sit on the site





Presentation Board





No comments:

Post a Comment